Our Next Live Event!
Sign up below!
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL LEARN...
- Answers to the top questions I hear from new writers about freelancing.
- The EXACT 3 step framework I use to help nurses start their writing businesses.
- Niching down: how do to it and why it’s important to specialize
- Create a potential client list with products, services and the types of writing they use
- The basics of a client journey and the basics of an intake form
Mark your Calendar!
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 @ 8pm EST
Sign up below
I started my nursing career back in 2006. I worked in all areas of L&D, Postpartum, and Newborn Nursery.
I started writing for different healthcare blogs and websites in 2012. I am currently writing articles and social media content for publishing companies and various clients.
In 2020, when COVID-19 hit, I had to pivot my business model. I had to become a homeschool teacher and had an idea to subcontract some of her work to my other nurse writer friends.
It worked, and it grew quickly into a small agency model, which is where we are today and now I help nurses build their own freelance writing businesses.