Calling ALL Bedside Nurses, Busy Nurses, Or Tired Nurses
Are you ready to go from burnt out to starting your own profitable health writing business, so you can work less, spend more time with your family, and still create a nurse equivalent (or more) income?
I get it, you want a side job as a nurse that isn't taking 12 hours of your day.
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR...
- You want to earn extra income to add to your student loan debt or create a side gig.
- You want to help educate your patients…with your words.
- You thought about writing and being creative, but don’t know where to start.
- You feel stuck In your job, physically tired and burnt out more than ever. (Thanks, COVID-19)
Then, when you finally stumble upon an idea to become a nurse writer you think,
"Where do I even start?"
IMAGINE, WHAT IF YOU COULD...
- Go to work at the hospital WHEN / IF you want to
- Be able to schedule life around work instead of work around your life
- Get a daily routine to finally feel balanced because you work from home.
- Be able to make more money as a writer than a nurse
- Be home for your kids, partner, and travel when you want.
Are you a nurse interested in becoming a health writer?
Let me introduce you to...PLAN PRODUCE PROFIT!
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL...
- Layout your online business foundations for opening your doors to your online writing business
- Implement systems online to make your freelance business management and client management as simple as possible
- Create an amazing portfolio to share with potential clients and on your website
- Discover clients to pitch and templates galore to help you pitch and land discovery calls
- Pave your path to profitable clients and how to scale your business
- AND... A community who supports you when you are feeling lost in what to do next, questions about clients, writing feedback, or even help picking your business name.
But above all else, Plan Produce Profit will give you the step by step guide to building a business and landing clients that keep coming back.
WHAT MAKES PLAN PRODUCE PROFIT DIFFERENT?
Specifically designed for nurses.
- Support every step of the way
- Resources - so you never have to hunt Google to find what you need.
PLAN PRODUCE PROFIT is broken down into 3 core training modules plus
A SYSTEMS AND TEMPLATE LIBRARY.
All program materials, including streaming videos, audio files, transcripts, workbooks, templates and more are within our online student hub which you can access on desktop or mobile!
This module will help you start collecting leads for prospecting and learning to pitch. This module includes:
After this Module, you’ll be ready to land clients and start making some real cash!
This module will help you land clients and refine your systems inside your business. This module includes:
- Sending Proposals
- Sending Contracts
- Your First Assignment
- Organizing your Work
- Deliverables and Invoice
Congratulations, you’ve now turned the hobby you love into a scalable business!
SYSTEMS AND TEMPLATE LIBRARY
This bonus module will give you what you need to run the backend of your business
- Start getting your systems setup
- Google Drive
- Get your templates ready to go :
- We want you to feel part of our group. You will get your free mug to take with you to all of our group sessions (and ofcourse anywhere else you want!)
- You'll get on-the-go access to the modules for whereever and whenever you want to listen (ahem, that school pickup line)
ROADMAP AND WORKBOOK
- I want you to feel like you are on a road to a destination, that's why I developed our free roadmap to pair with a workbook. Why? Because all good destinations need a plan.
HEY, I'M JANINE!
I started my nursing career back in 2006. I worked in all areas of L&D, Postpartum, and Newborn Nursery.
I started writing for different healthcare blogs and websites in 2012. I am currently writing articles and social media content for publishing companies and various clients.
In 2020, when COVID-19 hit, I had to pivot my business model. I had to become a homeschool teacher and had an idea to subcontract some of her work to my other nurse writer friends.
It worked, and it grew quickly into a small agency model, which is where we are today and now I help nurses build their own freelance writing businesses.
Janine’s course and podcasts taught me many tips and tricks about successful time management. As a mother of a toddler and newborn, I initially thought it would be impossible to find time to write content and establish my own writing business. With Janine’s content I was inspired by her and other writers to find pockets of time during the day, whether it be while the kids are napping or after bedtime.
____ Elissa Singson, RN, MSN, CPNP-AC, PHN
Janine is your guide and cheerleader. She helps removes the blinders and shines a light on the blindspot opportunities a new nurse writer has to maximize their skill and grow their business. Because of Janine, I discovered different writing opportunities and how to pitch to those opportunities while elevating my role as a nurse.
____ Bridget Carey, MSN, RN
Janine truly opened up an avenue for me to integrate my nursing knowledge with my passion for writing. I've listened to her podcast for years and finally just dove into her PPP program. I am loving the step-by-step guide to building a sustainable business, the logistical breakdown of different styles of writing, and the ongoing support of the community to maintain momentum. I can't wait to see where this leads!
____ Lara Scriba, RN
I wish I could say one section of the Plan Produce Profit course helped me more than another. The truth is, the whole program walked me through the process of starting my own successful freelance business. Janine’s framework makes sense.
____ Wendy Sutas BSN, RN
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
PLAN PRODUCE PROFIT
There has never been a better time to USE YOUR NURSING SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY than right now!
I would hate for another 6 or 12 months to pass you by where you’re still doing the exact same thing that you’re doing right now.
Imagine where you want to see your life and business 1 or 2 years from now.
Now let me ask you this:
Do you honestly believe that if you keep doing things exactly the same as you are doing them right now, that you’d end up where you want to be?
The answer is no!
The only way to get a different result is to do things differently!
I want you to be a nurse writer that leads with a sense of freedom… proud of your new business, many of which now have time with your family and extra money because of you and in return you have a new found calmness beyond the bedside burnout. AND I want you to thank yourself for the decision you made today.